Saturday, March 17, 2012

Almost Finished

    I sanded and polished the guitar, and put it all together.  It sounds and plays great!  It has a very acoustic presence.  I broke the pickup trying to get it back off the finger rest to get a better fit to the neck.  So, I've ordered another one.  Costly mistake and hopefully something I'll only do once.  Sometimes an education is expensive.  When I get the new pickup I just have to wire it to the volume switch and drill the hole for the end pin jack.  Then a little fishing to get everything in the proper holes and I'll be done.  I'm still looking for a buyer.  I hope to get a website up and running before long.  That seems like the only proper way to market these instruments.   Here are some finished pictures and here is a quote by one of my favorite people.  "The more I think about it.  The more I wonder if God and neighbor are somehow One.  Loving God, Loving neighbor - the same thing?  For me, coming to recognize that God loves every neighbor is the ultimate appreciation."   Fred Rogers







1 comment:

Jesse said...

Oh, man! That is one beautiful guitar. Can't wait to photograph it!